Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Doing better, Chris still sick

Hi all! We are all doing somewhat better over here. All of the buby's weight issues are pretty much solved. School is almost over and although I still have a few things to catch up it's not as many as I thought I had. We all went to anime night last week which was fun. It pretty much wiped out Hubby's energy though. Looks like he wont be back to normal until next term. Baby is learning and growing very fast. I think we'll find out he has grown 4 inches or something the next time he is measured. Hes already standing on his own from time to time and sometimes would prefer to play on his own instead of being held. I set up his crib in the back room so he has been sleeping there for the first half of the past 3 nights. The plan is to get him sleeping through the night on his own before next term starts.

Well, I guess that's all for this post....Have fun everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment